Food for your soul
Saleama A. Ruvalcaba, is a published author. Saleama had the honor of serving as a regular contributor for Christianity Today (2013-2016) writing many leadership articles for Women Leaders. Saleama has also self-published several books.
Register to receive weekly devotions for empowerment!
Devotions will arrive in your inbox each Monday morning, 8:00a.m. Be sure to check your SPAM folder!
- Devotions will include empowerment for each day of the week.
Topics will include,
- Finding Value as A Woman of God,
- Overcoming hurt within the Church, How to be a Prayer Warrior,
- What it means to Have a godly Marriage,
- How to be a godly Mother…and more!
We are in a critical time in our lives. We need to be powerful prayerful women of God more than ever!
Sign up to receive your weekly devotions.
Yearly fee: $14.99 (this is the same general price as a yearly devotion purchased in a book store)
- $15.95 total paying online.
- Your yearly fee will start the Monday after you register and will end on the last day prior to your anniversary. Renewal notices are emailed two months prior to your anniversary.
You are paying to receive weekly devotions from Saleama Ruvalcaba